Thursday, February 11, 2010

eBay and Redemptions, Oh My

Noticing I barely bought things off eBay as of late, I quickly changed that by purchasing two Halladay cards I didn’t own yet.

2007 Topps Highlight Relics HR-RH: Roy Halladay

2008 SPx Winning Materials Jersey WM-RH: Roy Halladay (Numbered to 125)I didn’t realize this one was numbered until I got it. Nothing like a happy surprise.

A few months ago, I punched in a redemption code for an exclusive “Rookie Redemption” card from 2009 Finest.I got this nice-lookin’ Matt LaPorta card in return. LaPorta is a big prospect and was part of the C.C. Sabathia trade between Cleveland and Milwaukee a few years ago. He’s looking for a lot of playing time in the Indian outfield this season.


7 days until pitchers and catchers report.

No comments:

Post a Comment