Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Down Goes Die-Cut! Down Goes Die-Cut!

Die-cuts aren’t exactly my cup of tea. They’re hard to handle, they look bad in binders, and they are more prone to damage. But you know what is my cup of tea? Donruss Elite. I love this set. I don’t care if they show up as an unlicensed prospect set or a full-blown MLB licensed set, these cards rule. I love the shine, the design, the feel… everything. Although I’ve never busted a box of Elite (they are fairly expensive), I have gotten numerous singles from around and about and I enjoy owning each and every one of them.

So when I saw this baby on eBay, it pitted one of my favorite type of cards against one of my least favorite type of cards. Needless to say, Elite knocked out die-cuts in the first round.


2004 Donruss Elite Aspirations #70: Roy Halladay (Numbered to 68)
Sweet card, sweet deal. ’Nuff said.

4 comments:

  1. I like those cards a bunch myself. Like you I never busted a box but would love to some day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's colorful. I've never busted any of that either, but I'd like too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've busted over one case of this 2004 Donruss EEE product and have several die-cuts. If you are looking for some of your favorite players, just drop me a line. TheCardInvestor@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you’re really a good webmaster. The website loading speed is amazing. It kind of feels that you are doing any unique trick. Furthermore, The contents are masterpiece. you’ve done a magnificent task on this subject!Soccer Jerseys

    Cheap Soccer Jerseys

    Spain Soccer jersey

    Netherlands Soccer Jersey

    Barcelona Jersey

    Portugal Soccer Jersey

    Germany Soccer Jersey

    ReplyDelete