Friday, April 30, 2010

Hell on Earth

Combine SATs, two AP tests, school functions, and community service and cram them together in the first two weeks of May. What does that get you? Hell on Earth. My schedule is filled to the brim with cram sessions and senior citizen proms (don’t ask) that I have very little time for baseball cards. Unfortunately, that puts the blog in the backseat until May 12, when my final AP test will be sealed and sent for grading. However, I would like to post when a free night pops up on my schedule. I have a lot of cards to share, including my contents from Thorzul’s latest break, a few trades, an update on my history card trading game, and purchases off the good ol’ internet.

I would also like to mention that I am officially a writer on 30-Year-Old Cardboard. Brian does a great job on the site, so please check it out. I recently posted about my Alexander Hamilton collection, keeping with the history theme of my recent posts (and the fact that I’ll be studying every nook and cranny of American history for the next week). I’ll be posting over there more frequently as well.

SATs are tomorrow. Did you know Robin Yount scored a perfect 1600 on his SATs? However, his score was nullified when it was discovered he used a number 2.5 pencil.

No comments:

Post a Comment