Tuesday, January 5, 2010

A Sportlots Bundle

Purchased a nice bundle of cards off Sportlots and just received them in the mail. There are a nice mix of Halladay and Swisher cards, along with some singles I needed for the sets I’m working on. Here are some of the highlights

YR55: Mark Reynolds
I like the design of the “Year in Review” insert. I picked up this along with Aubrey Huff and Adrian Beltre cards.

GN236: Ryan Zimmerman
Am I the only one who likes the “Generation Now” inserts? I got a few of these cards. 2007 was a good year for Topps inserts, so I picked up some “Hit Parade” as well.

#25: Dodgers Team Leaders
I’m working hard on completing the 2004 Fleer Tradition set. I needed a few of these Team Leaders cards that start off the checklist. I got the Dodgers, Giants, and Cardinals.

#202: Nick Swisher
This good-lookin' 2008 Topps Heritage card highlighted the nice stack of Swish cards I got.

And finally, a whole slew of Roy Halladay cards. I picked up a lot of Chrome from his earlier years.

#186: Roy Halladay

#27: Roy Halladay

And to top it all off, a sexy looking “Icons” jersey card.
IC-RH: Roy Halladay

Wih this productive bundle from Sportslots, I was able to knock out a few cards on my want list while adding to my PC of Halladay. Now all I need is a 70 degree, sunny day and my life will be complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment