Monday, April 11, 2011

It's Mailtime!

Ah, maildays. Don’t we all love ‘em?


2008 Topps Chrome Blue Refractor #149: Ronnie Belliard
This lone blue refractor comes courtesy of Nachos Grande from his infamous Trade Stack. I love Chrome, and I love blue refractors, so it couldn’t hurt to snag this up at the expense of one lone insert card of a set I could care less about. Maybe it will turn into something worth while.

2005 Bowman Chrome A-Rod Throwback Set
If you were away from eBay last weekend, you might not know about the awesome $15 gift card for $7 deal they were running. I took advantage and used it to get this snazzy Chrome insert set I’ve been eyeing up for a while. This four-card set features A-Rod’s Bowman cards from 1994 to 1997, all in shiny form! Can’t go wrong with that.


I’m hoping to make one more purchase with the remainder of my gift card, in addition to loose change I hope will hit the ol’ Paypal account in a few days. I’ve had my goals set on acquire a very nice card at a good price for the PC, so hopefully it can get done at the end of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment