Saturday, July 2, 2011

Slight Altercations

You may have noticed some changes around here.  Wantlists, new fonts… say what gives?  Well, blogging was becoming a real pain in the ass.  My old Internet Explorer was slow as molasses and Blogger was being its usual annoying self.  I have since downloaded Firefox and installed 2010 Word on my computer, expanding my blogging features and styles.

Work has been hectic this week, as you could imagine.  I had the pleasure of watching Phil Hughes make his second rehab start with the Trenton Thunder Wednesday.  He was absolutely dominate; giving up five baserunners in 6.1 innings with one earned run and eight strikeouts.  He was topping out at 94 MPH, a very good sign for a pitcher who could barely hit 90 at the beginning of the year.  And as many Yankees fans probably have heard, Derek Jeter will be in town tonight and tomorrow for his rehab starts.  Tickets have been sold out since Thursday morning for both of these games, and it’s going to be very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very crazy.

I’m also heading up to New York next week to visit family and for orientation, so I will schedule some posts in the meantime.  Keep reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment