Saturday, April 3, 2010

Thoughts and Smelly Sox

One day, I walked into my room and was greeted with a horrible odor. I searched around to find out where that putrid smell was coming from. I opened my binders to find that the reek was coming from the Red Sox cards that were filling up too many pages. I had to get rid of these cards, fast. Fortunately, I found Adam over at Thoughts and Sox and I sent him a bundle. Adam was short on Yankees or Halladays, so he sent me some cards of players that I like. Here are some of the highlights.


2010 Topps Commemorative Patch MCP-38: Ryan Zimmerman Zimmerman is one of my favorite third basemen in the league (behind A-Rod of course). And he is pretty well known considering he plays for the Nationals.

2007 Bowman’s Best #6: Joe Mauer This is a beautiful card. I love the feel of it as well. Must… get… Bowman’s… best.

2008 Topps Opening Day Gold #148: Nick Swisher (Numbered to 2008) After opening a ton of Opening Day packs (more than any man should have to endure), I haven’t pulled a “gold” parallel. Did I also mention my man crush on Nick Swisher?

Adam did ship out a couple of Halladays.

2007 SP Authentic #99: Roy Halladay


Thanks Adam and hope to ship some more of those smelly Sox cards to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment