Sunday, August 1, 2010

Rookie Card Challenge Extension/Update/Conclusion/[Insert Your Noun Here]

I awoke this morning realizing that the Rookie Card Challenge deadline was yesterday. Oops. To give everyone one more fair chance of entering, I’ve extending the contest to today, August 1. Whatever entries are posted in by tonight at 11:59 P.M. are eligible to win and whatever entries aren’t… tough luck, cause you had about four months to enter. Follow the link for more details on the contest.

Also, I am going down the shore for a week and won’t be back until next Saturday. All trading and what-not will resume on the Monday after I return. Yes, yell and hiss at me for taking yet another vacation, but hey, I need a nice tan just like everyone else (and I wanna hook up with Snooki).

I’ll drop in with a snarky post here and there, but for the most part, enjoy this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment