Thursday, April 7, 2011

Domo Arigato, Mr. Seller

Remember that neat 1998 Donruss Preferred tin I got a while ago? Thanks to my nifty eBay gift card, I picked up the green variation and it just arrived in my mailbox.
Unlike the silver one, this one isn’t numbered. Not sure if this is just an unnumbered parallel or the regular variation.


However, the tin wasn’t the coolest part of the package. Check out what the seller protected it with.

Yup, a page from a Japanese newspaper. The seller is from California, so it’s possible that there could be a Japanese newspaper out there. It’s still a rarity and pretty cool to see.

Domo arigato, Mr. Seller. Mata au hi made.

1 comment:

  1. It's been awhile since I've seen those Donruss Preferred tins. I used to collect them, but it took up too much space... so I dumped them at the flea market. I sure wish I kept my Tony Gwynn & Greg Maddux tins.

    ReplyDelete