Sunday, July 24, 2011

The Case of the Missing Team Bags (And Some News)

My team bags disappeared.  I have no idea where the hell they went.  They’re not with my penny sleeves or toploaders, they’re not in a random drawer in my computer room… they are gone without a trace.  I would blame the cleaning ladies (whom I blamed for my missing Chad Billingsley autographed card), but something tells me they wouldn’t be interested in that.

It’s quite eerie.

So, if I’m trading with you and I send you a nasty looking team bag, my apologies.  I’ll probably pick some up at the next card show or order some online.

I’ll also be down the shore on and off for the next two weeks.  If we try to work on a trade of some sort and I can only ship on select dates, that’s why.  I’ll have posts scheduled so no worries about missing your dosage of For Card’s Sake.

Yay.

1 comment:

  1. you’re really a good webmaster. The website loading speed is amazing. It kind of feels that you are doing any unique trick. Furthermore, The contents are masterpiece. you’ve done a magnificent task on this subject!Soccer Jerseys

    Cheap Soccer Jerseys

    Spain Soccer Jersey

    Germany Soccer Jersey

    England Soccer Jersey

    Italy Soccer Jersey

    Custom Soccer Jerseys

    ReplyDelete