Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Winner Winner, Chicken Dinner

When I woke up this morning (alright, afternoon), I never expected to win a contest. However, when I checked My Past Time… I Love It! to read his latest post, it turns out that I did win a contest. The generous and wondrous Wicked Ortega was giving away an autographed Dan Uggla picture to the person that correctly guessed the number that would be pulled out of a hat. I guessed 68 because that’s my football number (and the number of times I’ve been rejected to homecoming in the past 3 years, but who’s counting?). Turns out the number pulled was 71 so the Uggla picture is mine! Thanks to Wicked Ortega for the great prizes. He’s not done however; check out My Past Time… for more contests and chances to win cool prizes. I probably won’t enter again except for the two Yankees autographed photos that look extremely nice.

Now onto another contest. The final days of the Rookie Card Challenge are approaching. So far we got some nice entries and there’s still time to include more. Clink on the link for more details. The winner will receive some nice stuff to add to their collections, so definitely think about entering. The last day for entry is the last day in July 31. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment